We offer a one-stop-shop type service when it comes to arcade and party rental. That means that when you rent from us, we take care of delivery, set up, supervision, and cleanup for the whole duration of the rental. We find this is ideal because it lets our customers spend the event having fun and attending to their guests instead of worrying and dealing with our equipment and rentals. Here are some commonly asked questions about our service:
If there is a 50% or greater chance for rain and you decide to cancel, you will get a full refund. Be careful to read the entire forecast. Most radio personal do not say what time of day the rain will come or for how long. Most of the time it will not rain during the hours of your party. Call the day before and let us know that you are considering canceling your rental. If the forecast is for scattered showers, we recommend you still take the moon bounce and let the party go on. If the forecast is for rain all day, we will encourage you to cancel your rental.
Some games are more appropriate for various ages than others. For example, small children might find it difficult to play some of our racing games because they have to be tall enough to maneuver the wheel and the pedals. Most of our rentals are completely playable for anyone age 6 and older.
Absolutely! These guys work hard spending their weekends setting up and taking down the equipment. If the delivery person does a good job, let him know. Tips range from $10-$50 depending on equipment and difficulty of setup.
The operator must be at least 18 years old. Some elements of the food machines (such as the cotton candy floss head or the popcorn kettle) get extremely hot and people can burn themselves if they’re not careful.
We carry $3,000,000 in Liability Insurance on all of our equipment. A copy of our policy is available at no cost with a rental. To be named as an additional insured on the policy is as follows: $50 for Government Agency such as Park District, Forest Preserve, School, Village. $100 for Non-government Agency such as a Hotel, Church, Private Residence.
• Saturdays book up 2 to 3 weeks in advance, so call us (630.495.3200) today for your best selection.
• All orders require a credit card number to make a reservation.
• There are no refunds except for rain policy cancellations. Deposits are good for 1 year.
• If we deliver and the equipment does not fit in the area designated, you are still responsible for the full balance. It is your responsibility to check the ground dimensions, overhanging wires, and attain permits prior to delivery.
• If we deliver and rain, high winds, or temperature reduce or prevent the use of the equipment there will be no refunds. The customer is responsible for checking the weather the day prior to their event to cancel.